We contribute to minimizing the effects of the climate crisis, in line with climate science, by aiming to halve our direct and indirect value chain emissions by 2030 and accomplish net zero emissions by the year 2050. To do so, it is necessary to find out where we stand and set science-based targets, develop effective projects and measures, and drive and implement them.
And of course, report on our progress.
For the past 1.5 years, we have invested in our data, measuring our carbon footprint in all scopes, while keeping in mind the latest standards and definitions.
We have furthermore sensitized product development in circular design and production through workshops.
In line with Paris Agreement & Climate Science
• Products & Processes geared towards Circularity
• Factories best in class, social & environmental
• Data, Tools and Systems in place to support targets
• Adopt circular design guidelines in product development & production and scale up
• Invest in efficient energy at our own operations & at our partners’
• Invest in less impactful production processes & materials
• Increase recycling
• Source from efficient partners
Offset the non-avoidable emissions by investment in projects that guarantee a long-term GHG-sequestration